KF94 respirator mask that fits kids perfectly:
- US FDA registered, genuine, and engineered to ensure performance surpasses industry standards.
- Protection: Filters out at least 94% of airborne particles.
- Top Quality: Made of high-grade safety standard materials including 3 layers of protection.
- Comfort: Ergonomic 3D design with wire provides excellent sealability and plenty of room to breathe.
- For Kids: Small Size that fits kids’ facial structure perfectly. Individually packed with mask connector to ensure the protection.
A KF94 respirator mask is a protective device specifically designed to provide maximum comfort and filtration of airborne particles. The respirator is able to block at least 94 percent of extremely small particles (0.3 microns).
KF94 respirators can be used for: nail salon, construction, mining, textile, manufacturing, food safety, pharmaceutical, electric, and other industries that require protection from harmful particles.
To learn more about the KF94 Masks, visit link.
Individuals with chronic respiratory, cardiac, and other medical conditions that make it difficult to breathe should check with their health care provider before using an KF94 respirator as the KF94 respirator may make it harder for the wearer to breathe. KF94 respirators are not intended for children or people with facial hair. A proper fit cannot be achieved and the KF94 respirator will not provide full protection.
Masks are intended for one time use only. If breathing becomes difficult after long term use, remove the respirator, properly discard the mask, and replace it with a new one. To safely discard your KF94 respirator mask, place it in a plastic bag and place it in the trash. Thoroughly wash your hands after handling a used mask and before putting on a new one.
Masks should also be discarded after each patient encounter and after aerosol-generating procedures. It should also be discarded if it becomes damaged or deformed, no longer forms an effective seal to the face, becomes wet or visibly dirty, breathing becomes difficult, or if it becomes contaminated with blood, respiratory or nasal secretions, or other bodily fluids from others.
Please note: KF94 masks are NOT NIOSH approved N95 masks.
WARNING: This respirator helps protect against certain contaminants along with proper hygiene procedures. It may not eliminate the risk of contracting disease or infection.